Presented by Detroit Lake Recreation Area Business Association (DLRABA)
May 17th 6am-4pm
May 18th 6am-4pm
May 19th 6am-2pm
Prizes will be awarded on Sunday May 19th at 3:00 P.M.
You Must Be Present to Win!!!
There are multiple ways to win....
- Adult Entry Fee $15 Per-Person-Entry fee for 13 and Under is $7 Per-Person
- 14 and Over (adult) Prize Category * 13 and Under (boys and girls) Prize Category
- First 400 registrations receive a free hat
- Every (adult) registration includes a ticket for the grand prize drawing for the Smokercraft boat with trailer
- Every kids registration includes a ticket for the grand prize drawing for a bicycle.
- Register once for all three days and receive one ticket for the grand prize drawing or register as many times as you want and receive a ticket for the grand prize drawing for each registration.
- Only one fish punch card will be given to each person.
- Upon registration you will receive a punch card. When you are finished fishing for the day, take your fish downtown, to Kane's Marina or Detroit Lake Marina to be clipped.The marinas also sponsor catch and release. Your card will be punched and you receive a raffle ticket for each fish up to 5 tickets. Bring the card back each day, catch more fish, turn them in, get your card punched and receive more raffle tickets (up to 5 per day). The maximum number of raffle tickets per card is 15. These raffle tickets are good for the boys, girls, and adult prizes including fishing poles for the kids.
- Fish clipping stations will be be open 7am to 6pm Friday and Saturday, 7am-2pm on Sunday.
- DLRABA members will be selling raffle tickets for donated items. Items can be seen near the registration table.
Register at the center of Detroit Avenue next to City Hall.
$Thousands of Dollars$ in Cash and Prizes!
Now accepting Sponsors!
DLRABA reserves the right to make any changes.
DLRABA is a 501(c)(6) non-profit organization.